Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Drive-In


I'm not exactly sure who's idea the Drive-In was, Davis' or Dad's but either way, I can say I would have never have thought to create this set up. I was smiling from ear to ear to find my sweet but terribly ill baby at a make shift Drive-in in his room. Davis has been running a fever and not himself all week long. On Friday he woke up super grouchy, needy and complaining of his mouth hurting. The day before he had been complaining of an earache that we were treating with ear drops. Not really sure why it took me so long to take him into the Doctor (maybe the fact that everytime I do I am told that its a cold or something and to just keep an eye on his symptoms) but I decided it was time to get this little guy checked out. Turns out he has strep throat and (from the Doctors words)"Two RAGING ear infections". Boooo. Poor little guy. He is now on antibiotics and snuggling with Dad while I am working today. I'm sure Dad and Davis being as creative as they are will come up with a great way to spend their day together. Davis seems to be feeling better already. Makes me a happy Mommy to see him coming back to himself.

1 comment: