Friday, February 20, 2009

Red, Red Wagon!

Evertime we buy a new box of diapers, Dad and Davis quickly turn the box into a wagon and play until the box is worn out. It was time for a real wagon.

Luckily, Grandma Candy came to visit and the adventure for a Red Wagon began! Dad, Davis and Grandma drove all over Seattle to get the perfect wagon.

Davis on a early morning wagon stroll with Dad and Grandma.

Pondering in the wagon.

Look Ma, no hands


Out and about with Mom and Dad at the park. We love our Red Wagon. Shane can't hardly wait until he can pimp the wheels by murdering them out (meaning making them all black, personally I don't like the expression). Thanks Grandma Candy! Come again soon to play!






4 comments:

Katie said...

I love that the wagon I'd going to get murdered out. I think that's the only way. Especially on such a pimp wagon.

Missletoe said...

Wow, looks like Davis has been doing some off roadin'! I like the bold, "no hands" move.

Rogers Family said...

so cute! Looks Like a really nice wagon. Of course you hubby will make it better that is what he does right.

Bam Pah said...

Aunt Elizabeth (Beatie) gave me my American Flyer Red Wagon. She also gave you guys a blue American Flyer. We still have both. They serve as plant containers around the yard.

Every Davis Kid needs a Red Wagon