Friday, April 4, 2008

Davis at 9 weeks old!





So finally I have 2 seconds to post some pics. I don't know how people have more than 1 kid and have time to get anything done. These are some of my favs. I especially like the pic of little Davis in his roller coaster chair. He is so cute and truly amazing. Even though most days we don't get out due to weather or what not, I never get bored hanging out with my baby. Davis is almost 9 weeks old and we had a 2 month check up. He weighs 11.5 Lbs and 22inches long. He is growing up soo quickly. I will try to post more pics more often, I sure do take lots of them, I should share them!

4 comments:

Missletoe said...

Okay, scratch my comment about looking like Superkid, he is Shane's kid for sure! SOOOO cute! I can't go wait to ride the coasters with him, looks like he has all the moves down.

Rogers Family said...

What an adorable baby! He looks like he is wonderful. hope we get to kiss and hug him soon. Being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Mindurs said...

Yea, more pictures! He is getting so big and looks so cuddly. Bring him by so we can give him some snuggle time.

Rogers Family said...

did I mention I love the rock star shirt!