Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Little Guerilla Artist

It's no secret that I have a deep love for guerilla street art. I love traveling to different cities and seeing hidden but in plain view street art. Seeing something so unexpected puts a smile on your face as well as inspires creativity. It makes you wonder about that anonymous person who decided to share their work with the world and just leave it. Street art is everywhere in every city, you just have to look for it. Here are a few of my favorites from my travels:

Yarn bombed bike on the 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica California

Creepy dolls are hidden all over Chicago. This particular doll was in a different place on the light post everytime I walked by it. I didn't dare touch it but finally took a picture.

New York City (Soho) Not so much street art but one of those type of funny gems you need to keep your eye out for. Notice you are sent to another location? Its a game of some sort.


Imagine my happy suprise when I was scrolling through the pictures I have taken on my new iphone to have found these pictures that I did not take:

And this one:

I think I know who the culprit is.....


I hope he keeps up his guerilla photography! Im loving my suprises :) Perhaps we have the next Banksy on our hands!!!

No comments: