Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wanna see more Davis Pics?




Ok we are just soo in love with ou little guy, we just want to add a few more pictures of him. He is soo great! This week the babysitters have been here while I work and all has gone well. For the most part he has been fine with the complete strangers. The babysitters are fun. They take him for walks, read to him and play with him. I very rarely hear him cry and when I do, it means he needs grub. I quite enjoy getting to take a break to feed my little guy. We reconnect. I did however learn today I cannot check in on him randomly because he will get upset that I am not with him. Good thing I got over my micro-manager phase early in my managing career so I can allow these babysitters to do what they need to do with him and not feel like I am constantly looking over their shoulders. It's been so nice outside so we will take more pictures outside for your viewing pleasure or maybe its for our enjoyment. Either way, you have to admit he is a darn cute kid!

4 comments:

Katie said...

He is so effing cute. I can not wait to see him and hug him. I volunteer to babysit while you are here. I am getting him a cute outfit to wear at the wedding.

Bam Pah said...

Keddingtons': You are so cool. You should have the sitters pay you for the privilidge of sitting with our little guy! Think about it!

Rogers Family said...

I really want to squeeze your baby say you called today. I will call you tomorrow!

nersey said...

I love the picture of him reaching for his toes! Cute is not even the word for this kid. I am so excited to squeez those cheeks